- A Taste of Colorado – Rivals the people’s fair. Held in Civic Center Park with family fun and over 50 participating restaurants. Live music, arts and crafts etc. Held on Labor Day weekend.
- Butterfly Pavillion Events – In Westminster open all year.
- Capitol Hills People’s Fair – This is a really special event don’t miss it. I don’t think anyone else in Denver does. Quality foods and beverages, a wide variety of entertainment, local artisans and crafters, & family entertainment. Located in Civic Center park area and they block off some streets as well, you can wander all day and probably not see the whole thing. June 1st & 2nd.
- Cherry Creek Arts Festival – Be there or be square. Nuturing diverse art forms as well as fine art. Over 200 artists from the U.S. and Mexico. 4th of July weekend.
- Colorado Ballet
- Colorado Events and Festivals
- Denver 365 Events Guide
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Convention Center
- Denver Chamber of Commerce Events – Listing of their annual events. There’s a phone number at the bottom of the page you can use to call them and tell them they have no dates listed.
- Denver Kids & Family Events
- Denver March Pow Wow – The modern Pow Wow is a social occasion, for Indian peoples to honor the heritage that has been passed down to them from their ancestors with singing and dancing. Nonindians invited as well to the Denver coliseum. March 22-24th.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science – Current Exhibitions
- Denver Post Calendar – A nice listing of off the beaten track things to do.
- Denver Zoo – All the fun stuff they do at the Zoo. Just click on an event name and it takes you to a description and date. Also sponsorship information is included.
- Elitch’s Shows and Events – Not your typical theme park entertainment, they have high quality entertainment for the whole family.
- Longs Peak Scottish/Irish Highlands Festival – One of the most prestigious Celtic Festivals in North America. This is not a rennaissance festival it is the real thing. They even sell videos of the competitions. Sept. 6-9th
- National Western Stockshow, Rodeo & Horseshow – Rugged cattlemen and livestock commission merchants have been assembling for this popular event since 1906. This is also Denver’s largest annual event. January 12-27th
- Downtown Aquarium
- Opera Colorado – Events listed.
- Red Rocks Ampitheatre – Another website with events on the front page. This is an outdoor ampitheater with seats carved out of the red rock there in the park. It is owned and operated by the City of Denver.
- Sporting Events
- Breckinridge Calendar of Events – Fun Events at the ski area listed here.
- Astor House Museum – Built in 1867 this Golden, Colorado museum is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been restored as a late Victorian western hotel.
- Buffalo Bills Museum – Annual Birthday party in Feb.
- Winter Park Ski Area – All the events throughout the year. Chili Cook-off in August.